Welcome to my Book of Mirrors

SIGN MY PETITION:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/redefine/petition.html

This is my spiritual journey. I am looking for the truth of who I am and who God is, unfettered by the traditions prescribed by my family, church and culture.

25 February 2008

'I found God in myself and I loved her fiercely.'

Ntozake Shange

Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome to My Church

Here we acknowledge the blessed Trinity: Goddess the Mother, Goddess the Daughter, and the Holy Spirit.

Our Minister and her husband will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

If you are a woman, you are welcome to apply for a position in the governing body of the church.

If you are a man, you are welcome to join the men's ministry... we have some exciting programs for our men. Only please do not open your mouth during the service, out of respect to Goddess. For men should submit to their wives, and if they have any questions, ask them privately at home.

Goddess made woman and man in her image. Therefore, both are equal. We are all daughters of Goddess. However, as man sinned first (by not fulfilling his duty to protect his wife, Eve) we understand them to be the weaker sex.

Men are so easily led astray by their desires. They seem to be governed by their hormones, not their reason. This is why woman is the head of the family. Come on now, you wouldn't want a man, who can't even look at a woman without sinning, to be the head, would you? That just goes against nature! Men who question this clearly have within them a spirit of rebellion, just as Adam rebelled. That is why men are expected to toil.

Don't get me wrong- I love my son. I am bringing him up in the ways of the Lady, so that one day he will take his position in her Queendom here on earth. I want him to fulfill his role as husband and father, obeying Goddess and his wife. Or perhaps he will not marry. He may become a missionary, or a leader in the men's ministry. Who knows?

Join with us as our worship team leads us in 'She is the Queen of Queens,' followed by 'Mother Goddess' and 'Isn't She?'

No comments: