Welcome to my Book of Mirrors

SIGN MY PETITION:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/redefine/petition.html

This is my spiritual journey. I am looking for the truth of who I am and who God is, unfettered by the traditions prescribed by my family, church and culture.

25 February 2008

'I found God in myself and I loved her fiercely.'

Ntozake Shange

Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's OK to disagree

I welcome different opinions. Even if I don't agree, I appreciate being able to understand a different perspective. If I never had anyone challenge me, I would be very dull indeed. In fact I'm kind of wanting some lively discourse... I feel like a lonely goddess here dictating my views with no one to take me off my pedestal!

I even welcome comments on my writing.... positive ones, of course ;-)

No comments: