Welcome to my Book of Mirrors

SIGN MY PETITION:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/redefine/petition.html

This is my spiritual journey. I am looking for the truth of who I am and who God is, unfettered by the traditions prescribed by my family, church and culture.

25 February 2008

'I found God in myself and I loved her fiercely.'

Ntozake Shange

Friday, February 8, 2008

Pennies From Heaven

'You like me, you really like me!' Although Sally Field has been misquoted, it's become so popular it's been parodied even by herself.

But that's all I could think when I checked my blog account. I have had over 30 page impressions today (not sure what that means exactly but I think people are looking at my blog). Plus from my little ad space I earned 21 cents yesterday and 17 cents today, for a grand total of 38 cents!

I have to tell you that's the most exciting 38 cents I have ever earned. I like to think of it as being paid for writing. I am having the most fun ever, doing what I love, and spilling my guts too, and I get paid for it. I love this job!

Thank you!

No comments: