Welcome to my Book of Mirrors

SIGN MY PETITION:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/redefine/petition.html

This is my spiritual journey. I am looking for the truth of who I am and who God is, unfettered by the traditions prescribed by my family, church and culture.

25 February 2008

'I found God in myself and I loved her fiercely.'

Ntozake Shange

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

To the Crossroads

To the crossroads I must go
To find a world unseen
Fear and wonder will I know
And be a bridge between

Come away my human child
To find the world unseen
Know the hearth and know the wild
And be a bridge between

Come away oh human child
Come take me by the hand
To the water and the wild
Into another land

You will shed no human tear
And hear no human cry
You shall in beauty dwell
And you will never die

~Anon (I love this poem so if anyone out there knows the author, please let me know!)

No comments: