Welcome to my Book of Mirrors

SIGN MY PETITION:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/redefine/petition.html

This is my spiritual journey. I am looking for the truth of who I am and who God is, unfettered by the traditions prescribed by my family, church and culture.

25 February 2008

'I found God in myself and I loved her fiercely.'

Ntozake Shange

Friday, April 11, 2008

Enlightenment


There are basically two movements of consciousness: Love and Fear. Love is allowing what is and fear is resisting it.

-Nirmala

O SERVANT, where dost thou seek Me?
Lo! I am beside thee.
I am neither in temple nor in mosque: I am neither in Kaaba nor in Kailash:
Neither am I in rites and ceremonies, nor in Yoga and renunciation.
If thou art a true seeker, thou shalt at once see Me: thou shalt meet Me in a moment of time.
Kabîr says, "O Sadhu! God is the breath of all breath.

-Kabir (1440-1518)

No comments: